help

From: Stefania Salomone <stefania_at_skipper.physics.sunysb.edu>
Date: 1996/11/29

Hi,
I need some help or suggestions to insert and retrieve binary files inside an oracle database using oraperl ( I am currently using a long raw datatype for this field). If somebody has done this task can send me some example-files? I will be very thankful
Cheers

                Stefania Received on Fri Nov 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CST