Re: set transaction use rollback seg

From: Steve Dodsworth <steven_dodsworth_at_qsp.co.uk>
Date: 1996/11/26

Frank,

We use this command in pro*cobol and it works fine. What error message is coming back ?, a message of 0 indicates a successful execution. How do you know that the rollback segment isn't being used ?

--
Regards
Steve

Frank Graziano Jr. <frank.graziano_at_teldta.com> wrote in article
<3295FD5C.475B_at_teldta.com>...