Re: HELP: Need Level2 Oracle ODBC Drivers

From: Mark Tomlinson <marktoml_at_juno.com>
Date: 1996/11/25

AMARENDRA B NETTEM <nettama_at_charlie.cns.iit.edu> wrote:

: K. Wade Turner wrote:
: >
: > I am using Delphi 1.x and 2.x along with ODBCExpress and Oracle
: > Workgroup Server 7.2. The ODBC Drivers shipped with the Oracle package
: > are only Level 1 and do not have enough support for Level 2 to work well
: > enough with ODBCExpress. If you know of any Level 2 drivers(both 16bit

<snip>

: Check Oracle web page (http://www.oracle.com)
: --
: AMARENDRA B NETTEM