HELP : Oracle database password ?

From: Olivier ETIENNE <shno_at_micronet.fr>
Date: 1996/11/24

Hi,

I've got a problem to access oracle with the windows administration tools. A database password is needed but i can't figure out when ou where it was set. I found nothing in the oracle documentation that help me. How to bypass or change that database password.

I've been told that there was something to do in the sqlnet configuration to allow a remote access to oracle from the windows admin tools.

any sugestions ?

Olivier ETIENNE

shno_at_micronet.fr
or
info_at_essor-contacts.tm.fr Received on Sun Nov 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CST