Oracle Tuning Program

From: Gabriele Serpentino <serpentino.gabriele_at_iol.it>
Date: 1996/11/23

This is for everyone who have send me a E-Mail about the oracle tuning Program
The program is in client server environment and actually is developement under ACCESS 2.0.
So It need for windows 3.1 or 95 to run. But i think that the finally release will be an .EXE program. I hope you have to wait at least 2 week for this release.

Where can I upload this file?

Thank Gabriele

--
serpentino.gabriele_at_iol.it