Sybase info for Oracle-savvy?

From: Joe Nardone <nardone_at_patriot.net>
Date: 1996/11/19

Can anyone suggest any good reference/book for someone with a strong Oracle background but little/no Sybase background? Specifically with respect to the system catalog, non-standard syntax (i.e. outer joins, etc.) and tuning tips/hints.

Any help would be appreciated, and sorry for the cross-posting (dang c.d.o reorganization...)

Joe

--

Joe Nardone <nardone_at_patriot.net>

"There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me."
- David Hasselhoff
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is
the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Einstein