?? tablespace in PO7 from newbie

From: zizi zhao <ziziz_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1996/11/19

Is slqdba72.exe in PO7 really working?

Everytime when I click the staorage/tablespace option in the menu on sqldba-full-screen, the sreen would just flash and be gone. Finally, I used svrmgr23.exe to created a tablespace. F.Y.I. (I am learning ORACLE DBA using the book "Oracle: A Beginner's Guide", chapter 13: DBA 101, though, the book doesn't really fit PO7 users.)

Another question: I can use PO7-nevigator to create talbes under "projects/new_proj" also. Then, what is the relation between these tables from PO7-nevigator and SQL*PLUS.exe? Do they generate total seperated databases, i.e., PO7-nevigator cannot see the tables from SQL*PLUS? Anyway, I couldn't find the tables I made using SQL*PLUS from PO7-nevigator window.

Thanks,

ZiZi Received on Tue Nov 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CST