Re: Oracle DBA interview questions

From: Marek Wiechula and Sheila Plant <sparemgw_at_batelco.com.bh>
Date: 1996/11/19

Jim Pallot wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for some good Oracle DBA and Oracle Financial interview
> questions.
> Anybody got a couple they can pass my way?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim
> pallotj_at_gov.on.ca

When can you start?

Would $100K be enough or should we start at $120?

What kind of company car would you prefer?

What hours do you prefer working?

What kind of network support and desktop workstation do your recommend?

I've got lots more if you need them.

Marek Received on Tue Nov 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CST