Oracle and Business Objects

From: BC Computing Limited <BCCOMP_at_bccomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/11/15

THIS MAYBE A LONGSHOT - BUT ...         DOES ANYONE KNOW IF BUSINESS OBJECTS SUPPORTS ORACLE VIEWS.

        I WANT TO CREATE A COMPLEX VIEW AND THEN CREATE OBJECTS LINKING
        TO THIS VIEW.

        ANY INFO WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

        CHRIS.
                                        \\||//
                                        (@  @)

|Chris Prince, Systems Analyst | BC Computing Limited |
|Tel +44 1924 - 223375 | Ripley Drive |
|Fax +44 1924 - 223376 | Normanton Industrial Estate |
|Email - CHRIS_at_bccomp.demon.co.uk | Normanton |
| | West Yorkshire |
|Thanks in Advance %-) | WF6 1RY |
| | UNITED KINGDOM |
|The views / information expressed within this document are my own,|
|and therefore not neccessarily those of BC Computing Limited. |