Abstract submissions for Dallas

From: Michael Abbey <msabbey_at_magi.com>
Date: 1996/11/14

As many of you are aware, the International Oracle Users Group-Americas is presentiong IOUW 1997 in Dallas TX, USA from April 28 until May 2, 1997. Some of you attended OOW 1996 last week in San Francisco. The IOUG-A facilitated the IOUW track at that event. We were responsible for the technical content of that component of OOW.

The deadline for abstract submission for the Dallas IOUW is approaching. I know many of us had our heads wrapped around OpenWorld and, I for one, did not get around to submitting my abstract(s) until I was about to leave for San Francisco. I encourage you to submit one or more abstracts to present at the conference.

We have run out of paper copies of the abstract submission form, and encourage you to visit the IOUG-A website at www.ioug.org and drill down to the online abstract submission form thereunder. Alternatively, please call the IOUG-A headquarters at +1.312.245.1579 and request a faxed copy of the form.

Remember, IOUW is, has been, and with your help will continue to be one of the premier user group sponsored technical events of the spring.

Michael Abbey
Assistant Director of Conferences
IOUG-A
Chicago IL, USA Received on Thu Nov 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CST