Re: DBA qualifications ?

From: Kevin Loney <_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1996/11/14

Oracle wrote:

> Are any DBA's out there qualified ?
> I understand that it is now possible to undertake Drake tests (similar
> to the MS stuff) to qualify as a DBA.
>
> Can anyone give me any more info on this ?
> I am particulalry interested to hear about UK experiences, but would
> welcome any replies.
> Thanks.
> Peter Gross.

There is an Oracle7 DBA Certification Exam, administered by Sylvan Prometric. To register in the UK, contact Sylvan London at 08-00-592-873. for the candidate bulletin of information and a sample test, see Chapters 14, 17 of Advanced Oracle Tuning & Administration, from Oracle Press. Received on Thu Nov 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CST