OCBC-problems with oracle7

From: Lourens Broere <107719lb_at_cs.few.eur.nl>
Date: 1996/11/11

I have not enough knowledge to solve this problem. Maybe you can help me.

Someone adds ODBC for Oracle 7. The following error occurs: CLT3DV2.DLL hasn't been installed correctly (or something like that). Can anyone please help me.

You can e-mail me at:
broere-l_at_pzh.nl
or
107719lb_at_cs.few.eur.nl

Thanx. Received on Mon Nov 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CST