Explain Plan & TKPROF

From: Peekaboo <mythic19_at_netset.com>
Date: 1996/11/09

Hi,

I have 2 questions:

  1. Has anyone tried using an Explain Plan on a storedproc. From the examples I find in Oracle publications and my own hands on experience, it seems like I can only do Explain Plan on a single query statement at a time. I do need however to optimize some storedprocs.
  2. TKPROF. We are using 7.1 on Netware. Anyone tried using TKPROF in this environment before? I can't find any noteworthy publications on TKPROF either.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.