Re: how to generate PDF's from within Reports 2.5?

From: Murali Kazhipurath <murali_at_jps.net>
Date: 1996/11/08

You have two options:

  1. Use the PDF driver and install it as a printer. While printing it will prompt you for a file name. This will be created in PDF format.
  2. Use the Acrobat distiller. Create your output file in POstScript format. Check it in to the Distiller's watch directory. It will convert the file to PDF.

Murali

--
Murali Kazhipurath
Technical Consultant

Gary G <ggorbon1_at_swarthmore.edu> wrote in article
<01bbccd9$b39e82e0$0e433a82_at_gorbonosov.swarthmore.edu>...