Re: Cross Posting

From: George Dau <gedau_at_mim.com.au>
Date: 1996/11/06

Loyal Barber <lbarber_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote:

]As has been suggested, lets not cross post. If we cross post to all of
]the four new groups, we defeat the reason we busted up
]comp.databases.oracle! I have seen the same articles in three of the
]four. Come on!
]
]Loyal

I haven't seen a split group avoid cross postings yet. That's why I voted against the split. I have now bought a newsreader that supports cross post management which helps a great deal, both in c.d.o.* and elsewhere.

You seem to be running windows 95, have a look at Agent (not Free Agent) by Forte inc: www.forteinc.com There is also another reader for MS based systems called "gravity". I haven't looked into it.

George.
gedau_at_mim.com.au Received on Wed Nov 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CST