Oracle Lite. Does it exist?

From: Paul Stradling <Paul.Stradling_at_ait.co.uk>
Date: 1996/11/04

I heard about a product about a year ago called Oracle Lite.

Did this ever materialise?
Does anyone have any experience of it (good or bad)?

We are thinking of using this or Personal Oracle reporting purposes on a Windows 3.11 PC. The reports would be of the ad-hoc variety and would be written by 'managers', hence the need to keep them out of the main database!

Regards,

Paul Stradling

Paul.Stradling_at_ait.co.uk Received on Mon Nov 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CST