Looking for a new ERP system

From: Ken McClaren <kenmc_at_bangate.compaq.com>
Date: 1996/11/04

Currently my company is evaluating ERP systems for implementation in a small organization. No more than 50 simultaneous users. My sense is that NT server with an ORACLE database is the way to go, but I am still trying to decide on which turn-key ERP system to go with. So, I figured I'd ask the experts on the web what they might recommend.

        tks Received on Mon Nov 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CST