Oracle 7.3 under Linux, any chance ?

From: Atif Ahmad Khan <aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: 1996/11/03

I am surprised that Oracle is not releasing a version of its DBMS for the most efficient Unix out there, Linux.

Does anybody know if the version 7.3 of Oracle SCO binaries would work under Linux. We are getting really desperate as we find a bug in Solaris almost every day. Linux is much much more stable and much much more efficient. And anybody who doesn't think that its becoming a very dominant force in the market should come out of the whole they have been living in for the past few years.

WE NEED ORACLE FOR LINUX PLEASE !!!! Atif Khan
aak2_at_ra.msstate.edu Received on Sun Nov 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CST