Personal Oracle -> Oracle

From: Michael Low <ditech_at_internection.com>
Date: 1996/11/03

I would like to learn Oracle and I have the following question: If I install Personal Oracle (7.x) on my system and design a database on it, is it easy to transfer such a database to an Oracle Server? Also, is Personal Oracle crippled? Can I develop Delphi applications using Personal Oracle and expect the database to act the same when I move it to the server?

Thanks in advance!
Mike Low
ditech_at_internection.com

PS- As you can tell, I'm a newbie to Oracle. Received on Sun Nov 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CST