Printing A/P checks in Financials

From: <tlberukoff_at_>
Date: 1996/10/30

We are running the GUI version of Oracle Financials (10.6.0) on RDBMS version 7.1.6. The allowable length of a vendor name in A/P is 80 characters but the check will only accept 39 characters of the name in the print area. Does anyone know how we can wrap the vendor name over two lines on the check so we can include the full 80 characters? (without having to purchase software from outside vendors).

P.S. will soon be upgrading to version 14 of financials.

Thanks in advance! Received on Wed Oct 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CST