What exactly is in the water we drink?????????????

From: Jerome L. Mallett <jeromel_at_bgnet.bgsu.edu>
Date: 1996/10/29

   There are over 125 different types of contaminants which may be found in your drinking water. Some of which can be very harmful to the body. When I first realized this I was very shocked. Depending on where you live can dictate the quality of your drinking water. Sometimes we are overwhelmed with the things in our llives that have been there so long that we desensatize our thought about the possible adverse affects of them. The sad realisty is that we really should do things about it because we know have the technology and expertise. Why not use it? It might actually improve our lives and make the more enjoyable.

   Lately may people have however, been concerned about the qualtiy of there drinking water and the have turned to alternative drinking methods. Because the medical and scientfic reserch about our water the bottle water industry has been booming. Now you can go into any grocery story and find a vast variety of bottled water. Then on the other hand people also turn towards the more expensive dilieved water. What most people don't realize when they decide to take on of the options is what they are actually buying. In most states the regulations on bottled water are so loose the quality of the bottle water in no better that regular old tap water. Then you are still suseptible to those possible 125 plus contaminants found in our drinking.

   My mission is to imform as many individuals as I can about the water that the drink. I have recenty found an answere to this quality of drinkinf water issue. If any who has a family with little children you know that thye consume a lot of water. As a parent myself I know if I could I would do everything in my power to give my child the best of everything. That's why when I say this break through called the Water Treatment Systme IV I jumped at the offer. I was able to buy this system and save money in the process because it was much cheaper the the store bought water and the even moreso over delievered water. I'm not asking you you to do anything that you are not already doing. All I'm doing is offering you the opportunity to look at it for youself and then decide if it is the best thing for you. I will upon request send anyone interested about the types of contaminants found in drinking water or just to find more about the filtration system, a packet of free!!!!! supplemetal information about the products. This information would include the price of the system, you savings breakdown, a full color brochoure and optional payment information. If you decide that you would like to know more please E-mail me at (jerome_at_bgnet.bgsu.edu ) and I will be sure to reply. Received on Tue Oct 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CST