Re: -> Write table data to a text file? How? <-

From: Les Gainous <lesgainous_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/10/28

Steve,

Thanks, but why did you send your message to me to all the newsgroups, too? <grin> I guess your email package replies to all, like mine!

All kidding aside, could you summarize the list of "acceptable" topics for each group? I'm sure there are others that don't want to make the same "mistake". Otherwise, there are just some topics which are relevant to all groups (with the exception of the marketplace).

Thanks!

--
 Les Gainous, lesgainous_at_earthlink.net

 Visit my web page at
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous

 Looking for a Client-Server job in California?
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous/jobs.html