Re: Oracle tech support experience?

From: George Haynes <GHAYNES_at_autover.nl>
Date: 1996/10/27

We use oracle support in the Netherlands and I must say we are very pleased, we've been using it for 6 years now and although the response time can vary with the load the answers are generally good providing you don't have a total newbie. But even then it's generally referred to a senior.

--
George Haynes

GHAYNES_at_autover.nl

Le-Chin Eugene Liu <philt_at_u.washington.edu> wrote in article
<54tf1c$5d9_at_nntp1.u.washington.edu>...