Re: Problem Tracking/Source Code Management/Migration Tools

From: Jim Smith <jim_at_jimsmith.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/10/25

In article <326FD95C.5912_at_bangate1.tek.com>, dan merryman <dan.l.merryma n_at_bangate1.tek.com> writes
>I know this isn't really an Oracle subject, but I wasn't sure where else
>to post this question. I am open to any suggestions.
>
>We are looking for a product or set of products that can be fairly eaisly
>integrated to handle our Problem tracking/Source Code
>Management/Migration process.
>

>Has anyone seen or heard of any such all encompassing product(s). We
>would really like to avoid creating all this ourselves (if we could
>even figure out how to do it all). I suppose I should point out that we
>have more than a dozen Oracle database instances spread across several
>UNIX boxes, Solaris and AIX.

Try Continuus/CM from Continuus (www.continuus.com). It supports multiteam.  multi-site source code control, change tracking etc. It is a product, but you look like the soft of site that needs its power.

Intersolv's PVCS group of products are not in the same class but my be worth looking at.

--
Jim Smith