Oracle tables - native format

From: Bill Whedon <whedon_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1996/10/25

Along with my other post, it occurred to me that it might be simpler to read the Oracle DB in native format, if same is available. Can anyone give me pointers to this information? Thanks,
Bill Whedon

--

* Bill Whedon, ACE PT PO Box 34067, Lenexa KS 66214-6067 USA *
* Come to http://www.tyrell.net/~fitness for lots of neat stuff! *
* Free photo album, fitness pros, ab workouts, and more. *
* I do not solicit clients for training. The website is free. *