client/server ??

From: steven7 <steven7_at_tpts1.seed.net.tw>
Date: 1996/10/21

Hello.
I have a question about the client/server frame, I want to make a client/server frame and build a client/server application system, but I am a comer about the client/server frame, where I can setup my Database development kit(VB or ORACLE...etc), client or server? if my client OS used NT 3.51 WORKSTATION and server OS used NT 3.51 SERVER, which is can be used to setup my SDK(system development kit), WORKSTATION?? or SERVER??

ps: The ability of my English is not good, so, if any problem in my

    E-Mail, tell me please, thanks.

                                                       Steven CHANG.
                                                        TAIWAN/1996