Oracle DBA and Architect opening in Chicago:recruiter

From: <macrores_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1996/10/21

     We are Macro Resources Inc. located at 47 West Polk, Chicago, IL. 60605.
     Our phone number is 312-554-8900 and fax is 312-663-0883. We have
     a number of openings in the north suburbs of Chicago with an exciting new
     company that is a fully funded startup firm. This company offers excellent starting
     salaries with full benefits, casual attire and equity in the firm.

     In each of these positions, any experience in the security area
     provides a huge plus as far as we are concerned.
     In addition, our client continues to search for
     excellent talent in the areas of encryption, secure transport, and
     general network security.

     Company Overview:
     Provider of secure electronic messaging over the Internet. The
     service will be available globally and is focused on the business to
     business market. Our client has already established partnerships with major
     Internet industry participants.

    Our clients products will push the Internet technological envelope in many
     ways. For instance, they are working with certain Internet standards
     bodies to extend existing standards. Our development needs include
     distributed message processing and secure Internet transport.

     Positions/Descriptions:
     Oracle Architect
     Design a distributed Oracle database which serves the archival needs
     of a globally distributed, Internet-based system. A qualified
     candidate has experience in each of the following: Oracle, SQL,
     database design, data warehousing, C, C++, UNIX, Solaris 2.x. The
     database must act as the backend to a set of transaction processors.
     In addition, there may be one or more databases to perform customer
     service functions, interacting with call centers and self-service WWW
     front ends.

     Oracle DBA
     Configure and implement the physical Oracle database, including
     storage area layout and index definition, for a new development
     project.  Perform system monitoring and optimize performance when
     necessary. Develop and implement monitoring, backup/recovery, and
     archiving strategies.  Manage the day-to-day operations of all
     databases.  Skills:  Oracle, SQL, Solaris 2.x, UNIX; in addition C/C++
     and/or Windows-NT skills are a plus.

     Web Developer
     A web guru with experience in HTML, Java, CGI in addition to strong C,
     C++ skills to develop front end interfaces to a distributed,
     Internet-based system. Interface involves heavy programming in the
     C++, Solaris 2.x OS environment with additional work using Web
    technology. Interfaces include Web access to billing, customer support
     databases and customer queries. Position deals with security issues
     associated with Web-based communications.

     QA/ Test Developer (2 openings)
     Position involves architecting and developing an automated test
     infrastructure for an Internet-based distributed system. The
     infrastructure must be capable of network simulation, conducting
     system stress testing, performance analysis, and end-to-end
     reliability testing  under the Solaris 2.x OS. The primary skill set
     for this position includes: C, C++, UNIX, Solaris. Experience with
     multiprocess, multithreaded distributed systems is a huge plus. A
     qualified candidate will have at least a BS and 3-5 years experience
     in either a programming or test setting.

    C++ Developer
    Will develop new software using Unix,C and C++ in a multitasking      environment. 1-5 years experience

  Please contact or send your resume to Frank Roti for more information.

   Our address is 	Macro Resources Inc.
			47 West Polk
			Chicago, IL. 60605
			Phone 312-554-8900