US-CA-San Diego Qualcomm MIS/Computer Job Fair Nov. 2

From: CareerMosaic <pgentile_at_sd.hodes.com>
Date: 1996/10/19

MIS/Computer Services Open House

Now¹s your chance to get a first-hand look at the opportunities that await you at QUALCOMM in San Diego, the leader in digital wireless communications. We¹re having an OPEN HOUSE specifically for computer services and MIS professionals, and you¹re invited to drop by. Find out from our people what it¹s like to work here and how you can come aboard.

Open House for MIS and Computer Services Saturday, November 2, from 9AM to 1PM
6455 Lusk Boulevard, Mira Mesa, San Diego

Bring your resume with you.

We are seeking:

€ Data Base Administrators
€ Quality Assurance/Software Test Analysts
€ Software Developers
€ Systems Analysts and Project Managers
€ Technical Trainers
€ Technical Writers
€ Macintosh Systems Engineers
€ Network Engineers
€ Security Administrators
€ UNIX Systems Administrators
€ Windows NT/95 Engineers

For early consideration, please send your resume to us no later than October 25th. If you can¹t make it, send your resume anyway!

We have opportunities in all areas of Engineering.

Send us your resume: Mention Dept. Code WCMHP and the job title in all submittals. E-mail (ASCII only): resumes_at_qualcomm.com, fax: (619) 658-2110, post: QUALCOMM, Human Resources, P.O. Box 919013, San Diego, CA 92191-9013. EOE

--
This job posting was posted by CareerMosaic, a comprehensive employment oriented website located at http://www.careermosaic.com.