US-TX-DFW-ORACLE DBA

From: BRAVO Technical Resources <resume_at_imprimis-group.com>
Date: 1996/10/18

Our client needs an Oracle Data Base Analyst for a full-time position. Requires a minimum of three years experience. The work location will be Garland, Texas. Salary is open. We would prefer someone who has experience in a manufacturing environment. By sending us your résumé, you will be considered for these and any other openings we receive. We will always call you and get your permission before your résumé is presented to any client. If you are interested in these openings call us at 972.419.1641 or E-mail your résumé to: resume_at_bravotech.com Or fax to 972.239.9275 attention: Alexandra Smilansky Bravo Technical Resources, 5550 LBJ Freeway, Suite 150, Dallas, TX 75240 Please check out our other openings at our home page: http://www.bravotech.com Received on Fri Oct 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CDT