Re: Need a short course on Oracle Forms 4.5

From: Louise Miller <miller_at_louise.ucsd.edu>
Date: 1996/10/14

If you already have 4.5 installed, go through the tutorial that comes with the product. if you don't, get Steve Edelstein's book, Learning Oracle Forms 4.5.

Both books are geared to people who don't know Forms 4.0, but I found them very useful anyway.

I receved the book (croos-country) 2 days after I sent him my address and credit card number.

Relational Business Systems
124 West 60th St.
New York, NY 10023

His phone number is 212 956-3670. Received on Mon Oct 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CDT