Re: Customer user and factory user in the same table

From: ^Bart <gabriele1NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 12:07:01 +0200

> So?  That doesn't mean you have to do the same.

[Quoted] I think it's important to identify a member like a person when he/she would like to upload contents, this is what I think!

Ok, I could try to identify also a company with company's details but if you want to allow everyone from everywhere in the world to add contents you should have same data, for example a chinese company doesn't have [Quoted] same details like a european company but "everyone" got a name and surname and I think this is the best way to identify an user and allow him to share data!

> And if you're trying to recreate a site like Facebook, I suggest you
> look for something else to spend your time.  Facebook too popular and
> too well established.  You'll never be able to afford the advertising
> necessary to even get the critical mass of members needed to attract
> advertisers.

[Quoted] No, no, no! :) I don't want to create another Facebook I just take a look to its rules! :)

Regards.
^Bart Received on Mon Aug 12 2019 - 12:07:01 CEST

Original text of this message