Re: How do I browse a database ?

From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp_at_invalid.invalid>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 11:29:30 +0100

On 10/08/2019 09:41, Tony Mountifield wrote:
> In article <qiifcj$mmc$1_at_jstuckle.eternal-september.org>,
> Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex_at_attglobal.net> wrote:

>>> phpmyadmin
>>
>> phpmyadmin is built for MySQL and doesn't work with SQLite.

[Quoted] Where does the poster say 'sqlite'
Is the name of this group comp.databases.sqlite?

>> But I also know that simple concept is beyond your limited ability to
>> comprehend.

> What is it with Jerry and TNP?? Both have useful stuff to contribute,
> but behave to each other like two bickering kids!

I showed Jerry to be an ignoiarnt asshole who have never written an SQL statement in his life years ago and KF'ed him. He had never in my memory contributed anything of value.

It still rankles with him.

> But for the original question:
>
> https://lmgtfy.com/?q=phpmyadmin+sqlite
>
> This leads straight to https://www.phpliteadmin.org/

There you go, he is being an ignorant asshole again.

--
There’s a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)