Re: How to re-activate databases

From: Fokke Nauta <usenet_at_solfon.nl>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 09:31:04 +0200

On 09/06/2019 22:06, Axel Schwenke wrote:
> On 08.06.2019 21:41, Fokke Nauta wrote:

>>> Good to hear that it solve your problem.
>>
>> You put me on the right track.

> Well. Actually *I* asked you in my very first reply to check ownership and
> permissions of the datadir. You turned that down because you were "using
> Windows 10". If you would listen more carefully to advise ...

Yes, you are right. I guess I missed it somehow, and thought you were referring to the Linux ownership and permissions. Didn't realize that Windows also works with ownership and rights on folders. I know these things with shared folders in Windows, but wasn't aware that these rights and onerships also occur in all folders. That's the reason I did not look any further.

My apologies. But you were right.

Fokke Received on Mon Jun 10 2019 - 09:31:04 CEST

Original text of this message