Re: Group by time periods.

From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp_at_invalid.invalid>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 20:20:54 +0100

On 30/04/2019 16:14, Tony Mountifield wrote:
> group by date(timestamp), hour(timestamp), minute(timestamp) div 12
  The missing piece in my head was not realising that a compound group statement was possible.
#
However te guy who wanted the data set downloaded the lot and wrote some code to amalgamate it, so its academic now, but I have learnt something, which is always nice.

--
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift.