Re: How to store user's tastes

From: ^Bart <gabriele1NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 20:22:14 +0200

> What is the problem with storing 'vegan' a lot of times?

It's not a problem I'd like just to say if it could be another idea or another point of view to solve this problem! :)

> You could also create an id for it, but then you would be storing the id
> which refers to 'vegan' a lot of times. (and have to find out which id
> it is...)

I think it's not useful to create a table to store just names of "food styles" because when I saved it one time it's not necessary to add it other times like what could happen for a city's table when a new user join in a website! :)

Regards.
^Bart Received on Sun Apr 21 2019 - 20:22:14 CEST

Original text of this message