Re: Connect to db 3306 rights after 4yrs (Windows)

From: <vjp2.at_at_at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 23:30:13 +0000 (UTC)

Stranger, yet. after a complete shut off y'day it let me load and edit an SQL script today. But when I tried to load a newer version of the script I got the same error. The drop should have run because the error was in the load statement.

  • = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm facebook.com/vasjpan2 - linkedin.com/in/vasjpan02 - biostrategist.com ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---