Connect to db 3306 rights after 4yrs (Windows)

From: <vjp2.at_at_at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 23:59:58 +0000 (UTC)

I haven't used MySql in a few years.
[Quoted] [Quoted] I am preparing to input a new db (20 mln recs) I thought I had to manually delete the files idb would not delete even witn gnu win rm.exe -f then I realised my sql create & load
script had an if to drop table

So I try to connect to the DB ( I have no notes how I did this). I just tried to connect without prior steps.

And I get a statment that I can't connect to 3306 possibly because rights or password

[Quoted] Goodenss, i can't remember the password if it somehow went away

What do I do?

Much obliged

  • = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm facebook.com/vasjpan2 - linkedin.com/in/vasjpan02 - biostrategist.com ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---