Re: error logging into website

From: Ammammata <ammammata_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 16:50:47 +0000 (UTC)

Il giorno Thu 15 Nov 2018 04:16:39p, *Axel Schwenke* ha inviato su comp.databases.mysql il messaggio news:psk2ko$a9r$1_at_dont-email.me. Vediamo cosa ha scritto:

> That is not a MySQL error, it's a PHP error.

Hello Axel, Lew
Thanks both for your notes and suggestions the website is indeed very old and not maintained nor updated since ages the customer told me that the original developer left at least 10 years ago and disappeared

[Quoted] I will suggest her to contact the host and talk to them directly

bye

--