Re: PHP db will not allow modifications

From: Martin Gregorie <martin_at_mydomain.invalid>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 18:09:20 +0000 (UTC)

[Quoted] [Quoted] On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 08:34:37 -0500, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

> On 11/10/2018 3:30 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

>> On 10/11/2018 03:11, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
>>> No, the "workaround" is to correct your code.

>> Its not his code.
>>
>> Wanker.
>>

> He may not have written it - but it's still his code. Idiot.

[Quoted] Tush Tush Tush.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm inclined to agree with Jerry here: the OP's answers look more like something a user would say as opposed to even an inexperienced sysadmin or developer.

[Quoted] [Quoted] So, to the OP: if I've guessed right, you should raise this with your website's help desk if they provide you with access to a publishing package that they installed and maintain or, if you've installed the publishing package yourself, ask the package's authors for help or raise a bug against it.

comp.lang.php is a discussion and self-help forum for developers capable of writing and maintaining PHP code rather than those using PHP packages that others maintain and/or modify. This explains why you're being given answers suitable for a PHP programmer rather than the PHP package user you would seem to be.

--
Martin    | martin at
Gregorie  | gregorie dot org