Re: Ubuntu MySQL install with Virtualmin - password problems with 16.04.4 server

From: Abandoned Trolley <russell_at_fredswedlock.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 10:39:13 +0100

[Quoted] On 14/04/2018 15:09, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

> On 4/14/2018 5:16 AM, Abandoned Trolley wrote:

>>> No, I install MySQL from the distro's repository.
>>

>> Thanks, but I believe you may have mentioned that before - in this
>> thread.
>>
>> AT
>
> Why are you so against using the standard (and supported) method for
> installing MySQL?

[Quoted] I have no objection to using the "standard and supported" method of installing mysql - in fact I frequently do so when installing on containers.

Maybe you should have a think about what else Virtualmin does.

Now heres a question for you - why do you keep on posting on this thread when you have made no attempt to answer the original question ?

Apart from telling us how you install MySQL you have contributed nothing.

AT Received on Sun Apr 15 2018 - 11:39:13 CEST

Original text of this message