Store and updating large number of columns

From: forough m <fmirkarimzade_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 09:02:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
[Quoted] [Quoted] [Quoted] I have many cells (10000 per hour) that each cell has 1000 counters(Keys and Values that comes during hours and need to update). I need to store cell name and counters, then calculate some formula on counters. But i don't know how to keep counters in MySql to having best update and select query performance. [Quoted] [Quoted] Now i keep them in Josnb in Postgresql, and want to store them in MySql. [Quoted] MySql Json has not index feature and it make slowly query. what do you suggest me? Received on Mon Mar 19 2018 - 17:02:29 CET

Original text of this message