Re: Drop down suggestions (MySQL speed)

From: <bit-naughty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 23:56:23 -0700 (PDT)

[Quoted] On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:20:28 AM UTC, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

> Google uses a heavily modified version of MySQL to set up its results.

Google uses MYSQL???!!! To do what?? Could you talk a bit more about this??

> So in answer to your question, there is no answer. You haven't provided
> sufficient information for an intelligent response.

OK, I will go door to door to every house in the world, asking them whether they want to come to my website, and how much stuff they're going to put on it, and let you know. Received on Thu May 18 2017 - 08:56:23 CEST

Original text of this message