Programming MySQL in C

From: <bit-naughty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 23:31:09 -0700 (PDT)

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'd like some info on this - my book has a little, so I was just wondering - does anyone do this these days? Is like, the mysql C library included with a modern, say, CentOS? [Quoted] [Quoted] [Quoted] [Quoted] And, most importantly - what's a quick n easy way to print HTML in C? For a page that will have normal HTML interspersed with DB output, do I have to put a slash before every quote mark if I haave a PRINT statement with HTML in it? I suppose I could do a search-and-repace in my text editor to replace every " with a \", but - IS THERE A BETTER WAY? One other way I guess would be to put every separate little bit of HTML in a separate file, and pull it up and print it in the C proggy, but - that would be Bloody Slow!

[Quoted] Anything else?

Thanks. Received on Tue May 16 2017 - 08:31:09 CEST

Original text of this message