Re: Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars_at_web.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 02:08:28 +0200

[Quoted] J.O. Aho wrote:

> From his other thread which he created afterwards:

Indeed, distributing the problem description across several threads is one of their problems.

> […]
> He has two rows in the table which has id 0, which he has to fix before
> he can import the data, sure he can remove the primary key restraint,
> which will leads to his rail application may not work.

More wishful thinking. One final time: He does _not_ have to fix the data *before* importing them. He can fix them *after* importing them, and can fix them *easier* this way, but not necessarily to/in the *production database*.

[Quoted] I am not going to repeat myself any further. *Read* what the OP and I *wrote*, not what *you wish them to have written*, and the nonsense *you wish me to have written*. EOD.

--
PointedEars, head shaking

Twitter: _at_PointedEars2