Re: Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

From: Peter H. Coffin <hellsop_at_ninehells.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 20:19:45 -0500

[Quoted] On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 19:33:01 +0200, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:

> But they SHOULD NOT be related in this case in any practical sense of
> the word. There SHOULD NOT be any records in the first table referring
> to the second one because the second one is EMPTY. (Foreign key
> constraints can make sure of that in operation, but not with MyISAM;
> InnoDb is recommended.)

[Quoted] Remember the original post. This is not a everyday load. This is a [Quoted] [Quoted] restoration from a dump. Even though the rows are not in the table yet, [Quoted] they represent a state of a database, very likely with proper [Quoted] interrelationships set up. Though clearly Something Happened that this restore is not going smoothly, but my answer actually addresses that.

--
96. My door mechanisms will be designed so that blasting the control
    panel on the outside seals the door and blasting the control panel