Re: execute multiple queries with mysql c++ connector

From: Lew Pitcher <lew.pitcher_at_digitalfreehold.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:26:45 -0500

On Friday March 10 2017 10:12, in comp.databases.mysql, "The Natural Philosopher" <tnp_at_invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On 10/03/17 12:42, kushal bhattacharya wrote:

>> ok thanks a lot i will use transaction in my query now :)
>>

> Further to this do transactions have ANY effect on C-ISAM style files?

mu

AFAIK, MySQL's myisam database storage is something different from IBM's CISAM  indexed file storage system.

[Quoted] The proper question would be, "Do transactions have any affect on MyISAM databases?", and the answer to that would be "No. MySQL does not support transactions on MyISAM databases."

HTH

--
Lew Pitcher
"In Skills, We Trust"