Re: OT: the natural philosopher misses the point

From: Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 08:26:53 -0500

On 2/19/2017 2:57 AM, The well-known troll Natural Philosopher wrote:

> On 18/02/17 23:02, J�rgen Exner wrote:

>> On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 17:55:30 -0500, Jerry Stuckle
>> <jstucklex_at_attglobal.net> wrote in comp.databases.mysql:

>>> Nope. The question was how to drive 500 miles with a flat tire. If you
>>> need to be pedantic about it, it's the left rear tire and it's on the
>>> car.
>>
>> Ah, see, now you are on a level of pedanterie that is appropriate for
>> computers. :-)
>> And frankly that is the level where you need to be in a technical NG.
>>
>> On the other hand you still haven't specified that it cannot be replaced
>> with the spare. So .... only almost good.
>>
>> jue
>>
> Those that can, do.
> Those that can't teach
> Those that cant teach hang around usenet...

And then there are trolls, which try to remain anonymous because they can't even dig ditches. You got fired because you couldn't figure out which end of the shovel to use.

And you got fired from your last job as a dish washer for licking the dishes clean.

But then you couldn't get a job teaching - it takes years of real-world experience to be successful teaching in the corporate market. You have *never* shown any original code in usenet. That's why you are so well-known as a troll in so many newsgroups.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address