Re: use of regex in mysql

From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp_at_invalid.invalid>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 08:39:05 +0000

[Quoted] On 17/02/17 18:49, J.O. Aho wrote:
> On 02/17/17 07:55, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>
>> A staggering example of the right answer to an entirely different
>> question????
>
> And your contributions value? 0?

No. My contribution is to point out that the supplied solution was of [Quoted] zero value to the poster, since it was not an answer to the question he posed.

I.e. it was a contribution of zero value.

--
“It is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.”

Thomas Sowell