Re: Day of the week

From: Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 05:00:39 -0500

On 12/14/2016 3:08 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

> On 13/12/16 18:11, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

>>> I saw your company accounts Jerry. You can lie. If you want.
>>>

>> ROFLMAO!  So you should be able to post those accounts right here then.
>> If you don't, we know you're lying.

>>> Poor old Stucklehead Still hung up on being seen to be a Success, when
>>> real successes already know how pointless it is.
>>>
>>> How's that narcissistic personality disorder thing working for ya?
>>
>> Hey, I hear you got fired from your dish washing job because you were
>> licking the plates clean.
>>
>> Did you ever find out which end of the shovel to use so you could get
>> your ditch digging job back?
>>
>> Poor old TNP - so afraid his boss will find out how stoopid he really is
>> he won't use a real name or email address.  But that's what trolls do.
>>
>> Usenet was so much nicer when you were gone.
>>
> Oh I hadn't gone jerry, I just killfiled you.
>
> This is a new machine as I am ...away from home...
>
> I use an anonymous identity because, unlike you, I do not crave
> unsolicited attention.
>
> I have not been employed by a third party since 1999.

I don't crave unsolicited attention, either. But unlike you, I'm not ashamed to say who I am.

And no, you haven't been employed by ANYONE since 1999, when you lost your ditch digging job because you couldn't figure out which end of the shovel to use.

Now how about posting my company accounts that you said you've seen?

--
Remove the "x" from my email address