Re: Day of the week

From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp_at_invalid.invalid>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 10:08:26 +0200

On 13/12/16 18:11, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

> On 12/13/2016 10:41 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

>>> ROFLMAO! You have proven time and time again you can't read, and a
>>> search of the archives shows how wrong you are. That's unlike you, who,
>>> when you give an answer, is either incorrect (as it was here) or a copy
>>> of someone else's answer from a couple of days earlier.
>>>

>>> But sometimes the best help you can give someone is to direct them to
[Quoted] >>> the correct manual entry.

>>> And in teaching I made more per hour than you could ever dream of -
[Quoted] >>> because to teach in a corporate environment, you have to be good.

>> I saw your company accounts Jerry. You can lie. If you want.
>>

> ROFLMAO!  So you should be able to post those accounts right here then.
> If you don't, we know you're lying.
>

>>> But then that's why you have to hide behind a pseudonym with a fake
>>> email address. You're deathly afraid your boss will find out you're
>>> sluffing off from your ditch digging.
>>>

>>> That is, if you ever figured out which end of the shovel to use.
>>>
>> Poor old Stucklehead Still hung up on being seen to be a Success, when
>> real successes already know how pointless it is.
>>
>> How's that narcissistic personality disorder thing working for ya?
>
> Hey, I hear you got fired from your dish washing job because you were
> licking the plates clean.
>
> Did you ever find out which end of the shovel to use so you could get
> your ditch digging job back?
>
> Poor old TNP - so afraid his boss will find out how stoopid he really is
> he won't use a real name or email address.  But that's what trolls do.
>
> Usenet was so much nicer when you were gone.

Oh I hadn't gone jerry, I just killfiled you.

This is a new machine as I am ...away from home...

I use an anonymous identity because, unlike you, I do not crave unsolicited attention.

I have not been employed by a third party since 1999. Received on Wed Dec 14 2016 - 09:08:26 CET

Original text of this message